Please take note that Travel & Tours Enhancement Course is a requirement for travel agencies renewing their business operating license (KPL/KPK) with the Ministry of Tourism and Culture (MOTAC).
8.30 am to 9.00 am : Registration
9.00 am to 5.30 pm : Training Course
*Two (2) coffee/tea breaks and one (1) lunch break provided
The modules of the one (1) day course as follows:
09:00 am - 10:00 am
Unit 1 : Aligning Your Business with MTTP by Tourism Malaysia (TM)
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Unit 2 : Avoiding Common Licensing Offences by MOTAC
11:30 am - 01:00 pm
Unit 3 : The Travel Business Law - Best Practices by MATTA
02:00 pm - 03:30 pm
Unit 4 : Ensuring the Safety and Security of Tourists by MATTA
04:00 pm - 05:00 pm
Unit 5 : Best Practice in the Tourism Industry by MATTA
05:00 pm - 05:30 pm
Units : Assessment
Following are the supporting documents which has to be submitted together with the application form:
1. Copy of Identity Card (NRIC)/Passport
2. Copy of Business Operation License (KPL License)
3. Copy of Working Pass (*for Non-Malaysian only)
4. Appointment Letter/Offer Letter/Authorization Letter (*for foreigner Only)
5. Bank Statement Header for MATTA Member Only (Rebate Purposes)
6. Payment of RM350.00 to be made by cheque payable to MATTA ACADEMY SDN BHD
Payment can be banked-in to MATTA ACADEMY SDN BHD's PBB ACCOUNT No: 3210 095 532 and copy of bank-in slip to be submitted together with application form.
Members, who have registered earlier, kindly confirm your attendance.
For further enquiries, please contact MATTA Academy at contacts no: 03-9222 1155 or email to email@example.com. As seats are limited for each session, kindly submit your application soonest possible.
PHUA TAI NENG
Chief Executive Officer